I was like, “OK, I’ll probably stop posting Ice Bucket Challenge videos unless, I don’t know, Bo Jackson does it or something…”
(Can’t see the video? Try here.)
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, click here.
* What was the probability of an Auburn win before each snap of the 2013 Iron Bowl? Now we know.
* Bama wins its first national championship four years after Auburn won its first national championship
* Auburn coaches lose it after beating Florida State in 1990
* Three fun plays you never see in highlights from the 1994 Auburn-Florida game
* Philip Lutzenkirchen’s parenting advice
* Gus Malzahn, 1989
* War Eagle found not guilty