The bookstore / college store plans to shoot video of Toomer’s Corner victory celebrations this fall with a toy that would top the Christmas list of every 10-year-old Auburn fan ever: A video camera-equipped drone painted orange and blue, and decorated with J&M’s logo, the score of last year’s Iron Bowl, and the game’s shorthand designation: 00:01.
In addition to using the footage for commercials, manager Scott Johnston says J&M will also produce videos of Toomer’s Rollings to post online.
“It’s just something we can have some fun with,” he says.
You can get an idea of what the fun will look like here.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, click here.
* 10 years later, Bret Eddins reflects on the most visually effective sack in Auburn history
* Bama wins its first national championship four years after Auburn won its first national championship
* Auburn wore green jerseys… for two seasons
* Jeff Foxworthy walking around Auburn
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959