As the final victim of the “Distinguished Guests” segment of Friday night’s episode of Late Night with Seth Meyers, audience member and Auburn alumna Brittany Nelson was introduced as “Shannon Revord”, host Meyer’s mistress in an affair so passionate the lovers agreed to rendezvous only via split screen.
(Can’t see the video? Try here.)
Nelson earned a horticulture degree from Auburn in 2010 and currently lives in Hendersonville, North Carolina.
You can watch the entire segment here.
Related: Auburn graduate gives Conan O’Brien lesson in southern etiquette.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, please click here.
* Auburn coaches lose it after beating Florida State in 1990
* Three fun plays you never see in highlights from the 1994 Auburn-Florida game
* Philip Lutzenkirchen’s parenting advice
* Gus Malzahn, 1989
* Jeff Foxworthy walking around Auburn
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* War Eagle found not guilty
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply