Happy Auburn Football Father’s Day.
Here’s George Petrie and his Dad, Presbyterian minister George Laurens Petrie, in 1920, when Petrie was serving as Dean of Auburn’s Academic Faculty in addition to his history professin’.
Photo: AU Archives.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, click here.
* Auburn’s barbers were super-patriotic during World War II
* Sandra Dee poses with The Plainsman
* Terry Bowden tells TWER Auburn has a right to claim 1993 national championship
* Bama wins its first national championship four years after Auburn won its first national championship
* Auburn wore green jerseys… for two seasons