Technically, Auburn already kind of has printed the shirts.
No idea why Ditka Champs wasn’t / isn’t included in the Auburn media guide’s long history of “acknowledging” various national championship selectors who honored honesty and truthfulness above politics and pandering. But when it comes to 1993, let that just be it from now on: “Um, maybe because Mike Ditka said so? Yeah, apology not accepted.”
Via Will Collier.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, click here.
* Bama wins its first national championship four years after Auburn won its first national championship
* ‘My national championship for Auburn in 1913 is a very valid national championship,’ Richard Billingsley tells TWER
* Gus Malzahn, 1989
* Jeff Foxworthy walking around Auburn
* Pat Dye responds to ‘loudmouth’ allegations from 1959
* Dean Foy discusses the lewdness of youth