Goviva.com is a company specializing in curated sports travel experiences. What does that mean? It means you’re going to the Iron Bowl! At least if you’re into football and Goviva has anything to say about it.
The company recently provided USA Today a guide to the “10 best bucket-list sporting events” and the only college football sporting event is the Auburn-Alabama game, the most recent of which begat an earthquake, inspired several groom’s cakes, made Barbara Walters a football fan, made Hota Kotb’s brother cry, and was universally declared as the greatest event in the history of sports.
“It shows how important football is in that part of the country,” Goviva president Tuchman told the paper. “I’ve never experienced anything like it, and how it divides not just the entire state, but families.”
Other lesser bucket-listers include the World Cup, the Super Bowl, Wimbledon, Kentucky Derby, all that kind of stuff.
h/t Claire Fisher
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* Congrats, Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?