Auburn is a really lovely place, so lovely it has an Indian Music Ensemble. And when the Auburn University Indian Music Ensemble gets together, they always sing hymns to Auburn. Because it is a really lovely place. Such a lovely place.
Here’s a concert they put on at the Toomer’s Oates Museum of Art in 2012. They call the song “Auburn Song.” Member Patrick McMurry calls it “Tiger Raag.” You should to. (Can’t see the video? Try here.)
Here, sing along:
The video of Tiger Raag at their latest performance is sadly un-embeddable. But you can watch it here.
* Sexiest Auburn photo ever?
* Auburn grad runs Boston Marathon in War Eagle shirt, gets kissed by six Wellesley women
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* Auburn senior has more than a million followers on Vine
* Auburn student Caleb Hyles’ insane cover of ‘Let It Go’ from Disney’s ‘Frozen’ goes viral
* Foy Information Desk swamped with calls for days as phone number goes viral
* Alabama Shakes Brittany Howard: ‘I’m an Auburn fan.’
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Kula Neith D-M says
This is my new favorite band. Thanks for posting.