This is what that means.
“I thought about building one myself for a while before remembering my inherent lack of carpentry skills,” Collier says. “This year I finally broke down and ordered a custom job from Moniker Guitars in Austin, built to my specifications.”
We’re not just talking colors. Any young Auburn fan trying to reconcile having both Kurt Cobain and Terry Bowden as role models can Auburn-up their axe with some orange and blue Sharpies. We’re talking an 0:01 Chris Davis signature series digital clock readout logo representing the final second of the greatest football game ever on the headstock.
“It arrived last week, looks great, and sounds good even when I play it.”
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* Congrats, Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?