UPDATE: C.J. Uzomah walked it for us, and at the the Iron Bowl, it was apparently a SONIC Boom:
It didn’t take quite as much paint as the Via de la Davis , but the word on the tweet is that the Auburn Grounds Crew also tagged the holy ground of that one moment in time, lest the recruits visiting for Big Cat Weekend forget.
As @AU_Beards suggested yesterday, some chalk outlines would also be fun.
* Auburn’s Miracle in Jordan-Hare highlighted on Today Show (maybe thanks to an Auburn grad in the control room)
* The Miracle in Jordan-Hare at one-fifth the speed set to Whitney Houston’s ‘One Moment in Time
* Listen to the Georgia radio announcers call The Miracle in Jordan-Hare
* There are already paintings of the Miracle in Jordan-Hare
* Miracle in Jordan-Hare shown in Williams-Brice Stadium during South Carolina-Florida game
* Listening to an Auburn grandmother who thought Auburn lost the game learn that Auburn won the game is the greatest
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply