UPDATE: “Sonic Boom” marks the spot (as opposed to the mere “Boom” of the Georgia game).
The geniuses in Auburn’s stadium grounds crew have today, on the six month anniversary of the greatest game ever, drawn a map for every recruit coming to Big Cat Weekend who want to follow in Chris Davis’ everlasting footsteps.
Our favorite first grader Winston did it without a map.
Related: Cremated remains dumped on Pat Dye Field at Jordan-Hare Stadium after the Iron Bowl.
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* Congrats, Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
I WANT TO MEASURE MY TIME AGAINST HIS PATH!!!