Sure, it’s just a regional cover. But Auburn ain’t no regional team. Amazingly enough, the team that coulda shoulda named its score in the national championship game is finally getting post-amazing season respect.
Sporting News has the Tigers ranked 5th in the nation heading into 2014, just behind the Crimson Tide, who last year were on the losing end of the greatest football game ever.
You know, this could be a really fun year.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, click here.
* Auburn grad in Auburn shirt leads ‘The Price Is Right’ audience in ‘War Eagle’, wins car
* Bo knows Jesus
* What legendary FSU AD John Bridgers had to do during practice when he played for Auburn in the early 40s
* The great Samford Tower Mickey Mouse clock caper of 1977
* Foy Information Desk swamped with calls for days as phone number goes viral
* Alabama Shakes Brittany Howard: ‘I’m an Auburn fan.’
* Pat Dye would have killed Jerry Sandusky
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?