Researchers in the Loveliest Village on the Plains have released a study on the nastiest diseases on the planes. And it isn’t exactly comforting.
Classics like E. coli and new killer on the block MERS can apparently lurk for a week or more on pretty much everything you’d touch up in the germ-friendly skies. The news was distressing enough for the Lester Holt treatment (CNN, too) on Tuesday’s edition of NBC Nightly News.
(Can’t see the video? Try here.)
Related: Auburn engineers invent robot dogs.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, click here.
* Lenoardo DiCaprio wears (another) Auburn hat
* LSU girls love Auburn Men, says HBOs’ “Treme”
* David Foster Wallace wants to be your best friend
* Auburn University bellowed at WCW match
* “My wife was the Auburn Tiger.”
* Bo knows Jesus
* What legendary FSU AD John Bridgers had to do during practice when he played for Auburn in the early 40s
* The great Samford Tower Mickey Mouse clock caper of 1977
* Foy Information Desk swamped with calls for days as phone number goes viral