Researchers in the Loveliest Village on the Plains have released a study on the nastiest diseases on the planes. And it isn’t exactly comforting.
Classics like E. coli and new killer on the block MERS can apparently lurk for a week or more on pretty much everything you’d touch up in the germ-friendly skies. The news was distressing enough for the Lester Holt treatment (CNN, too) on Tuesday’s edition of NBC Nightly News.
(Can’t see the video? Try here.)
Thankfully, AU engineers are the vanguard of super-futuristic disease detection. But still, America, Auburn can only keep so many bad things off of planes. Make sure you wash your hands.
h/t: @thejuiceisgood Video: Jeff Poor
Related: Auburn engineers invent robot dogs.
If you’d like to help TWER keep on keepin’ on, click here.
* Lenoardo DiCaprio wears (another) Auburn hat
* LSU girls love Auburn Men, says HBOs’ “Treme”
* David Foster Wallace wants to be your best friend
* Auburn University bellowed at WCW match
* “My wife was the Auburn Tiger.”
* Bo knows Jesus
* What legendary FSU AD John Bridgers had to do during practice when he played for Auburn in the early 40s
* The great Samford Tower Mickey Mouse clock caper of 1977
* Foy Information Desk swamped with calls for days as phone number goes viral
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply