The viral (but apparently staged) photo of an arms-crossed Gene Chizik shooting daggers at his daughter Landry’s prom date… … has transcended the Twittersphere and landed on The TODAY Show. (Can’t see the video? Try here.)
Glad to know it was all for fun, because Gene’s not really one to talk.
Auburn has been all over TODAY recently, even post-Iron Bowl.
Video: Jeff Poor
* TWER interviews one of Auburn’s ‘Girls of the SEC’
* Toomer’s Corner featured in new Hyundai ad
* Playboy in Jordan-Hare… 1994
* Sense of humor, unique voice turn Meghan McCarthy into social media megastar; Auburn senior has more than a million followers on Vine
* Aerial shot of the final rolling of the Toomer’s Oaks is possibly the most viral Auburn photo ever