At least we’re pretty sure that’s the morning after the Iron Bowl, THE Iron Bowl. And good grief was it beautiful. (Can’t see the video? Try here.)
The video’s “about” section reads: “How do you know if Auburn University has won a football game? Just head over to Toomer’s Corner where you’ll see thousands of students and fans with TP in hand. Seeing the Corner getting rolled is quite a sight, but the morning after a big win may be even more impressive.:
You could say the song choice is kind of ironic, it being one of the hits from the musical Oklahoma!, which takes place not in Auburn, but in Big 12 country. But the entire world agreed that was a beautiful morning. Everyone. And then the Sooners went and beat Bama, too. Let’s War Eagle forever.
Related: Preacher from ESPN’s ‘Roll Tide’ commercial repents with a ‘War Eagle!’
Watch more national media coverage of the 2013 Iron Bowl:
* Matt Lauer includes Iron Bowl finish in his Top 10 cultural moments of 2013 list
* ‘The moment America’s jaw collectively dropped’: Brian Williams talks the Iron Bowl on NBC Nightly News
* ‘Men kissing in the booth’: Rod Bramblett’s call gets five minutes of Fox & Friends
* Hota Kotb describes watching the game with her family, says ‘red shirt freshman’ Chris Davis made her brother cry
* ‘Greatest game ever’: Auburn makes a football fan of Barbara Walters
* Rod Bramblett’s radio call of the final play of the Iron Bowl featured on ABC News
* ‘World News With Diane Sawyer details the last minutes of the 2013 Iron Bowl, wonders what Auburn will do for an encore
For a $10 donation to TWER (that’s two stickers for $10, FREE SHIPPING, just make sure you include your address), you can turn your car into a Bramblettmobile! Or a Hot Rod, if you will… act fast, supplies are limited…
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Definitely Iron Bowl. For one it’s late enough that there’s no leaves on any trees, and for another it takes a MASSIVE win for every bit of the lawn to be covered like that. Though I guess it COULD also be Georgia, given how THAT game ended, too.