Remember young Calton Nichols, the trumpet-wielding two-year-old who couldn’t stop marching in near-perfect time with the Auburn band? Well now he can’t—or at least won’t—stop cussing when expressing himself as an Auburn fan, despite mother Lindsey’s attempts to correct him.
Lindsey introduces the video she posted Saturday of her discovering Calton’s penchant for “War Damn Eagle” as opposed to the G-rated original version by writing “Uh oh!!! Disclaimer: We did NOT teach him to say this!!! He must have heard it at the games and on the Auburn videos he watches!!! Time to explain ‘bad words’!!!” (Can’t see the video? Try here.)
Yes, it’s a talk all Auburn parents have to have eventually. Good luck, Lindsey. And remember Calton, it’s “hit’em high, hit’em low.” War Dang Eagle.
* Auburn student Caleb Hyles’ insane cover of ‘Let It Go’ from Disney’s ‘Frozen’ goes viral
* Foy Information Desk swamped with calls for days as phone number goes viral
* Alabama Shakes Brittany Howard: ‘I’m an Auburn fan.’
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply