I thought that thing they did the other night for the recruits was the first time Rod’s Oh My God was played in Jordan-Hare. But I was going through some old cell phone videos from that blessed night [LIKE I DO EVERY DAY] and saw / remembered that oh yeah, they had it spliced and synched within, like, five minutes or something.
Kinda fun to watch.
Related: SportsCenter uses telestrator to break down video of AU Marching Band reacting to Iron Bowl finish.
For a $10 donation to TWER (just make sure you include your address), you can turn your car into a Bramblettmobile! Or a Hot Rod, if you will… act fast, supplies are limited…
More OMG Iron Bowl
* The Iron Bowl Earthquake
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply