Did Charles Barkley actually know all of the nicknames people supposedly had for in college? Yes, he did, or at least a lot of them. (Can’t see the video? Try here.)
This vintage video of the Incredible Bulk reading “a few of my nicknames” leaves out a few of our personal favorites, like Sir Loin, Boy Gorge, and the Winn Dixie Beef Boy. Oh, and the Leaning Tower of Pizza. But it does reveal which Barkley preferred.
“The Crisco Kid, which is my second favorite… and my favorite is the Round Mound of Rebound.”
Related: Charles Barkley avoiding the Noid in 1981.
* Auburn’s Miracle in Jordan-Hare highlighted on Today Show (maybe thanks to an Auburn grad in the control room)
* Miracle in Jordan-Hare shown in Williams-Brice Stadium during South Carolina-Florida game
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* The Auburn Eyefuls of 1952
* I Survived the Kopper Kettle Explosion and all I got was this t-shirt
* “Cougar Town” star gets Glom’ed
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
[…] by classics like “Crisco Kid,” his second-favorite, and “Food World.” The War Eagle Reader found this amazing video of Barkley rattling off his nicknames in 1984, and it’s one of the […]