Kate Upton is the Cam Newton of modeling world. So it only makes sense for Vogue to pair the two, if not in person, then in search engine, for a Super Bowl photo diary feature. Kate shares her photo from the big day, and Cam shares his. And voila, there it is: “A “War Eagle!”—at least his second of Super Bowl festivities—to introduce the photo of him showing off the “superb orange and navy on these dope Del Toro shoes.”
Fun fact: Cam apparently doesn’t eat meat or chicken, so he’s “big on fish and seafood.” And carrot cake.
Speaking of Super Cam and super models, Cam’s presentation partner for this year’s NFL Honors Awards was Brooklyn Decker, the Kate Upton of 2011.
You can see the rest of Kate ‘n’ Cam’s Super Bowl photos here.
* Fun details of Auburn’s 1896 prank on Georgia Tech
* One of the Wiggles is an Auburn fan
* Auburn student Caleb Hyles’ insane cover of ‘Let It Go’ from Disney’s ‘Frozen’ goes viral
* Foy Information Desk swamped with calls for days as phone number goes viral
* Alabama Shakes Brittany Howard: ‘I’m an Auburn fan.’
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* The giant card Tampa Bay fans sent to Bo Jackson