If the kids who were in Jordan-Hare Saturday night for what had to have been some last minute recruiting razzle dazzle by Gus and Co. don’t end up coming to Auburn, we can honestly say we didn’t want them anyway. Because if watching Chris Angel race into eternity and hearing Rod’s “Oh My God!” blast over the stadium speakers and echo across the Plains doesn’t convince you that there is, as the shirts of yester-T used to say, nowhere else but Auburn, then you’re probably damaged goods. No, maybe not in terms of talent, but definitely damaged in some deeper, spiritual sense that would make you ultimately incompatible with Auburn football.
Video: Hunter Pearce
More OMG Iron Bowl
* The Iron Bowl Earthquake
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?