We put out a call for my videos of kids Brambletting back in January (because these kids were so awesome…oh man, I’d totally forgotten how awesome that girl is). The first to show up (several weeks back, our apologies): a clip of Mobile six-year-old Hunter Smallwood not lip syncing, but straight up reciting Rod Bramblett’s call of the final play of the Iron Bowl. (Video not loading on your iPhone? Try here.)
Pretty sure Iron Bowl-inspired works of art from fans so young has thus far been non-performing. Paintings, transcripts, etc. So kudos on your contribution to the growing body of Chris Davis commemoration, Hunter. And keep’em coming (or aunts, in this case).
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* Congrats, Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?