Just when you start to think maybe, maybe, maybe it was all a dream, someone asks “Not sure if you saw this tweet from Justin Timberlake on the Iron Bowl….”
Let’s see… Chris Davis is bringing sexy back 109 yards? Ain’t no lie, Saban, bye, bye, bye? Wasn’t there some “Second Chance” song he did with Pharrell maybe?
Wait—CRY ME A RIVER.
h/t Jill Clowers
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* Congrats, Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?