Entertainer and icon Cam Newton was once again asked to present at the NFL Honors Award Show held annually before the Super Bowl. In 2011, it was Katy Perry. Last year, it swimsuit model Chrissy Teigen.
This year the lady fortunate enough to share a stage with the Blessed Individual was model, and 2011 S.I. Swimsuit Issue cover girl Brooklyn Decker.
A little later, Cam was spotted with Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul.
Oh hey, just found some more Cam ‘n’ Katy photos. Added them.
Related: Cam Newton gives a Super Bowl weekend ‘War Eagle’.
* Auburn student Caleb Hyles’ insane cover of ‘Let It Go’ from Disney’s ‘Frozen’ goes viral
* Foy Information Desk swamped with calls for days as phone number goes viral
* Alabama Shakes Brittany Howard: ‘I’m an Auburn fan.’
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply