On the night of Atlanta’s second winter storm in two weeks, Fox News’s Greta Van Susteren went on the record with Grace Elizabeth Anderson, the adorable future Auburn fan snow baby born on the frozen tundra of I-285 during the original Snowpocalypse of 2014. And sure enough, dad Nick Anderson was sporting an AU logo again, this time on his shirt.
In the initial coverage of the story, mom Amy was also wearing an Auburn shirt. This stuff is important.
* Foy Information Desk swamped with calls for days as phone number goes viral
* Alabama Shakes Brittany Howard: ‘I’m an Auburn fan.’
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama