Little Rock, Arkansas. 2013. Candace Weekly is a fundraiser for a local nonprofit. Her husband, Joel Tanner, is a graphics designer. They met while attending Auburn. He was (presumably) a graphics design major working as a cook at a restaurant, she was a waitress majoring in Apparel Design and Production Management (“Your classic quarterback-cheerleader romance”). They kept the receipt from their first kinda, sorta date (one scotch, one bourbon, one beer: $17.16 + .10). They’re not hoarders. They’re just nostalgic.
They need more space.
The rest is House Hunters history… (Can’t see the video? Try here.)
Eagle Ear Award: @Whittlejd
Catch an Auburn reference in a TV show? Movie? Book? Magazine? Let us know! Write: email@example.com
* Fun details of Auburn’s 1896 prank on Georgia Tech
* One of the Wiggles is an Auburn fan
* Auburn student Caleb Hyles’ insane cover of ‘Let It Go’ from Disney’s ‘Frozen’ goes viral
* Foy Information Desk swamped with calls for days as phone number goes viral
* Alabama Shakes Brittany Howard: ‘I’m an Auburn fan.’
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* The giant card Tampa Bay fans sent to Bo Jackson