Auburn videographer extraordinaire Allen Brazzell (whom we interviewed a couple of years back), the dude who brought you this, was at the 2013 Iron Bowl. He was there for the final play, on the field no less. But he didn’t get to see it, not directly. Because as a videographer extraordinaire, he apparently somehow had the presence of mind to keep his camera trained on the Auburn University Marching Band during “Does not have the leg,” “The Goes Davis,” “Auburn Is Going To Win The Football Game!,” “Oh My God!”—all of it. And we’re all the better for it.
Enjoy the most ecstatically played rendition of the War Eagle Fight Song ever, and see the best second of college football again for the first time (without technically watching it all).
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* Surreal Season: French artist produces pieces inspired by Ricardo Louis, Chris Davis, and the 2013 Auburn Tigers
* The Iron Bowl Earthquake
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?