Before the game ended with the score Auburn 74, Bama 55 (CAN YOU IMAGINE IF WE’D WON ON A BUZZER-BEATER?!?!), the biggest cheer during Auburn’s snow-delayed game against Alabama came at halftime, as Gus Malzahn and the Auburn football team welcomed the James E. Foy ODK Sportsmanship Trophy back home.
“I’m hear to tell you, this trophy, it’s going to be around here a while.”
Yep, that’ll do it.
(Bobby Lowder in the house.)
Related: Loveliest of the Plains: Mary Moates, Trophy Girl.
* The Toomer’s Oak offspring that won’t die
* ‘Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer’ was recorded by an Auburn grad
* Iron Bowl star Chris Davis receives cheered at Auburn graduation ceremony
* Florida State fraternity pledges caught attempting unspeakable initiation rite at Auburn dorm
* Auburn restaurant celebrating Iron Bowl with takeout boxes
* Congrats Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* ‘One of the smartest f***ing minds in football’
* Auburn fans already applying for Iron Bowl victory vanity license plates
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply