Aubie won his eight national championship tonight at the UCA (Universal Cheerleaders Association) mascot competition Friday night. (Feel like we’ve written this post 10 times.) Another year, another great routine.
But mixed into the pop culture referencepalooza this go round: Rod Bramblett (or at least someone doing a great Rod Bramblett impression) calling Aubie parkouring down a Monopoly board prop as if he were Chris Davis winning the Iron Bowl.
“They’re not going to keep him from passing go tonight.” Nor from taking home another trophy.
Related: “My wife was the Auburn Tiger.”
* The Delta Chi Miss Hot Pants pageant
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* Auburn coeds at the Rodeo
* Crazy Auburn mural at Firehouse subs
* Auburn Playboy shoot at Chewacla during power outage
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* The giant card Tampa Bay fans sent to Bo Jackson
* Playboy in Auburn, 1994
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Was this recorded with a potato?