What’s the best way to avoid getting a ticket for driving without a license plate? Divert attention by spray painting or airbrushing or whatever that photo of Bo Jackson in shoulder pads with the bat behind his head in that iconic Nike “Ballplayer” poster on the back of your van thing and making it so awesome the fuzz won’t even notice or care. Like someone did do the Bo Mobile—the Bobile—that was parked on College Street early Wednesday afternoon.
Send us your sightings! Hashtag: #autobobile
h/t: David McKinney
UPDATE: Turns out the AutoBobile runs on Java. It’s appears to be the means of conveyance for the owner of Wake Up Coffee, which has taken the ol’ Baskin Robbins baton from the tragic Tutti Frutti on the J&M corner there on College. Wake Up, according to dude doing work inside, will likely be opening in a couple of weeks. The sign on the front door says January.
Related: The Bo Jackson of Bo Jackson museums.
* George Wallace trading insults with hippies at Toomer’s Corner
* ‘A Momma Goldberg’s menu from 1979
* What Auburn thought about Toomer’s toilet paper removal in 1979
* Florida State fraternity pledges caught attempting unspeakable initiation rite at Auburn dorm
* That time Auburn majorettes tried to get fans to streak at A-Day
* Congrats Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* ‘One of the smartest f***ing minds in football’
* Watch Pat Dye lick sugar off of a football
* The play that saved Auburn football
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?