Kenny Smith is the BASF of the Auburn internet, I’ve thought it for years. He doesn’t make a lot of the Iron Bowl videos you watch. He makes a lot of the Iron Bowl videos you watch better. Like by synching that viral video of the Auburn University Marching Band watching Chris Davis’s destiny-fulfilling touchdown run to end the Iron Bowl (TWER is proud to have been the first carrier) with video of the run itself.
See the Kick Six again for the first time again for the first time.
Related: Brambletting: Auburn fan kids are lip-synching Rod Bramblett’s Iron Bowl radio call and it’s wonderful.
For a $10 donation to TWER (just make sure you include your address), you can turn your car into a Bramblettmobile! Or a Hot Rod, if you will… act fast, supplies are limited…
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* Surreal Season: French artist produces pieces inspired by Ricardo Louis, Chris Davis, and the 2013 Auburn Tigers
* The Iron Bowl Earthquake
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Busch Barbarian says
Pretty dog gone cool!