‘73 was huge (and terrifying). There was romantic ’77. Some memories were made in the early ’80s. Obviously TBO93, and some fun recent white outs.
But the three inches in 1968 are kind of neglected. I mean, for the sage of this post we’ll say they’re neglected. Sure we had the thing about the Snow-Women of ’68. But we somehow overlooked the young lady in a miniskirt building / fending off a snowman (Dean Cater is frowning at so many things here) . That’s an important piece of history.
So without frozen adieu, here are some more scenes of snowy Auburn shot November (NOVEMBER!) 11, 1968. #snowbunnies #cathyestes #freezyskidstuff #judyejones #miniskirts
Related: Pat Dye Field violated with script ‘Ohio’ during 2009 Auburn snow storm.
* Foy Information Desk swamped with calls for days as phone number goes viral
* Alabama Shakes Brittany Howard: ‘I’m an Auburn fan.’
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply