Unlike his 2014 counterpart, ol’ Bama Bill Cochrane managed to make it to the Plains to return the ODK Trophy (didn’t have the “Foy” in front at the time) to Auburn back in 1970. And look how much harder it was to transport that thing back thing. It was huge! Like, team lift huge. Dude is having to support it with his chin!
Related: Loveliest of the Plains: Mary Moates, Trophy Girl.
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply