1973, a time when snow on campus was a bigger deal than a possible active shooter on campus. We’ve shown a ton of ’73 snow photos before (in color!) Here are some more, all snapped by Ralph Allen, AU Class of ’74.
Want to help us dig up more photos of Auburn yesteryear? Click here!
More Auburn Snow Stories:
* Most romantic Auburn snow day ever
* White Christmas at Toomer’s
* Auburn students ambush Bama fan with snowballs
* Photos from the 1973 Auburn snow storm include Punt, Bama, Punt score in snow
* The (Violent) Auburn Snow Storm of 1973
* Auburn Snow-women of 1968
* Auburn students turn friend’s car into Batmobile during Blizzard of ’93
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply