The James E. Foy V-ODK Sportsmanship Trophy—say that three times real fast—is coming home tonight on the wings of Chris Davis (PLEASE BE THE CELEBRITY N). Win the Iron Bowl, win the trophy. It’s a tradition. Has been for a while.
Here’s it is in 1957, just before Auburn earned it the most it ever had or has (points-wise). The trophy is on the right.
Check out in our growing Loveliest of the Plains archives here.
For a $10 donation to TWER (just make sure you include your address), you can turn your car into a Bramblettmobile! Or a Hot Rod, if you will… If you’ve already made a donation just for the O:MG sticker, don’t worry—you’ll get the 109 Yards sticker, too! But act fast, supplies are limited…
* The Toomer’s Oak offspring that won’t die
* ‘Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer’ was recorded by an Auburn grad
* Iron Bowl star Chris Davis receives cheered at Auburn graduation ceremony
* Florida State fraternity pledges caught attempting unspeakable initiation rite at Auburn dorm
* Auburn restaurant celebrating Iron Bowl with takeout boxes
* Congrats Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* ‘One of the smartest f***ing minds in football’
* Auburn fans already applying for Iron Bowl victory vanity license plates
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?