It’s been 58 days since the greatest football game ever (American or British, right Dee Ford?), and clips not of the game but of people watching the game are still making SportsCenter. And they’re diagramming the reactions with a telestrator.
Again… BAMA IS ON THE LOSING END OF A GAME SO INCREDIBLE THE REACTION OF THE WINNING TEAM’S BAND IS BEING ANALYZED WITH A TELESTRATOR 58 DAYS LATER. (Or 57, I guess—it was on last night.)
Here’s the original band video.
And the Megacast version.
Video: Jeff Poor
More OMG Iron Bowl
* The Iron Bowl Earthquake
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?