Another Iron Bowl loss, another attempt to shame Bama players into success.
After the 2010 Auburn game, Alabama coaches forced players to stare at Cam Newton every time they changed into pads in an attempt to inspire them to “NEVER AGAIN” allow the greatest comeback in Iron Bowl history.
Thanks to the Tide now being on the losing end of the greatest Iron Bowl / football game in history, now it’s Chris Davis (and some dude from Oklahoma).
Word on the tweet is that poster has been placed in every locker. The message: “If you continue to do the same thing that you have always done you will get the same result. Guaranteed.”
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* Surreal Season: French artist produces pieces inspired by Ricardo Louis, Chris Davis, and the 2013 Auburn Tigers
* The Iron Bowl Earthquake
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?