From the mouths of babes, the glory of the Iron Bowl lives on. Not that babe, the little kind. Indeed, it looks as if Alanis Bramblett may actually have started a new fad or meme or whatever: Brambletting.
Here’s a Brambletting video by Atlanta 10-year-old Ella Hill, daughter of 1991 Auburn graduate Mary Grace Higgs-Hill, and there’s something about not only her fantastic expressiveness, but the effects—slightly out of synch, slightly jerky, the black and white graininess of it all—that elevates this to the level of art.
This kid’s act of Brambletting is especially impressive (whether he knew a sniper was trying to take him out or not) because it was actually done not (just) in front of a camera, but for a live audience, and on a bus to Pasadena no less.
Know of any more Brambletting videos? Send’em our way. Ditto any more Davis’ing videos.
h/t AU Pike, Katie Bell
UPDATE: Here’s another one.
Related: ‘They’re not going to keep them off the Pacific Ocean tonight!’ Auburn fans reenact Iron Bowl ending (Rod Bramblett call and all) in Newport Beach.
For a $10 donation to TWER (just make sure you include your address), you can turn your car into a Bramblettmobile! Or a Hot Rod, if you will… act fast, supplies are limited…
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* Surreal Season: French artist produces pieces inspired by Ricardo Louis, Chris Davis, and the 2013 Auburn Tigers
* The Iron Bowl Earthquake
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply