Here’s some outstanding, A+, bulletin board-worthy work from young Winston Martin, a first-grader at Shades Cahaba Elementary in Homewood, Ala. who for a class assignment transcribed from memory Rod Bramblett’s instantly classic freakout over Chris Davis’ Iron Bowl-winning, culture-defining kick return. What was the assignment? His father, Joseph Martin, isn’t sure. We’re assuming it was one of those What’s The Most Important Thing To Ever Happen To You kind of thing.
The grammar and spelling suggests the obviously gifted little guy was intent on trolling Bama fans walking past the bulletin board on which the masterpiece is displayed. Well done, Winston!
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* Surreal Season: French artist produces pieces inspired by Ricardo Louis, Chris Davis, and the 2013 Auburn Tigers
* The Iron Bowl Earthquake
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?