Lost Iron Bowl bet stories pop up every second. But what makes this one unique is that the Auburn hat Senator Del Marsh, President Pro Tem of the Alabama State Senate, provided state senator and Bama fan Robert Bedford to wear on the first day of the 2014 Alabama legislative session isn’t just some baseball cap (like the one Marsh is wearing in the photo below), but one of those wacky eagle helmet things from the 70s that you’d find up on the book shelf at your grandparents house.
He actually has to wear the thing on the senate floor.
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* Amazing girl lip synchs Rod Bramblett’s amazing Iron Bowl call
* Congrats, Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?