Auburn is so huge right now. So huge. The Miracle, the Kick Six, even people lip synching our radio announcers call of the play: They all rode the morning show merry-go-round for days.
Now Auburn fans just reacting to getting tickets to the game is enough for some “and finally…” content, like the “One More Thing” segment on Thursday’s episode of The Five.
And the thing is, it’s awesome and stuff, but honestly, Collin’s isn’t even that huge of a reaction. I think the kid and his dad sobbing together is more compelling. I freaked out more over getting a Sega Genesis when I was ten. I can barely watch the tape. It’s embarrassing. I hugged it. I wouldn’t let any of the other kids even touch it. That’s how fun Altered Beast and Ghouls ‘N Ghosts was.
But hey—it’s Auburn. Auburn rules. People want Auburn. Are there FSU reaction freakout videos? I haven’t seen them. Were Florida State fans named the nation’s most loyal… at the end of arguably the worst season they’d ever experienced?
So War Eagle, Collin—pull us the heck through.
For a $10 donation to TWER (just make sure you include your address), you can turn your car into a Bramblettmobile! Or a Hot Rod, if you will… If you’ve already made a donation just for the O:MG sticker, don’t worry—you’ll get the 109 Yards sticker, too! But act fast, supplies are limited…
Video: Jeff Poor
* The Toomer’s Oak offspring that won’t die
* ‘Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer’ was recorded by an Auburn grad
* Iron Bowl star Chris Davis receives cheered at Auburn graduation ceremony
* Florida State fraternity pledges caught attempting unspeakable initiation rite at Auburn dorm
* Auburn restaurant celebrating Iron Bowl with takeout boxes
* Congrats Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* ‘One of the smartest f***ing minds in football’
* Auburn fans already applying for Iron Bowl victory vanity license plates
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?