Remember Nana, the Auburn grandmother who thought Auburn had lost the Georgia game (The Tear-acle in Jordan-Hare). Of course you do. Nana is awesome.
Well, Nana made sure to watch the Alabama game all the way to the end. And this time her family got her reaction on video. (And yes, we get an “Angela!”)
(Can’t see the video? Try here.)
Related: Watch two Auburn family fan reactions freak out after the final play of the Iron Bowl.
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* ‘Holy crap what have I done!’ Auburn fan who stole Gus Malzahn’s visor issues apology, wants to return the hat
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
I just LOVE this lady! I’m also really curious who Angela is!