Chris Davis is going to graduate! Chris Davis is going to graduate! Holy Cow!
Last week it was Geology class.
Today, Iron Bowl legend Chris Davis got as much as an ovation as the 0:01 between names called out during Auburn’s graduation commencement allowed. He walked across the stage, shook hands with Auburn University president Dr. Jay Gogue. And he stayed in bounds.
Here’s another view via our own Justin Lee, who they also somehow gave a degree to today.
Click on the speaker icon in the upper-left hand corner for sound.
Congrats Chris, Justin, everyone. War Eagle.
* Iron Bowl column sets readership record for Stanford student newspaper
* ‘Holy crap what have I done!’ Auburn fan who stole Gus Malzahn’s visor issues apology, wants to return the hat
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar