It doesn’t take too much for the Capitol Hill Toomer’s Oak to get some attention. But for the trees outside Tavern On Third in New York City, where they’re always glad you came if you say “War Eagle” come Fall, it takes a special game.
Photos: Adam Krouse.
* Auburn fan who ran onto the field during the 1969 Iron Bowl tells all!
* The Snorg Tees Girl in a 1987 Auburn Iron Bowl victory T-shirt
* This song about the 1969 Iron Bowl is awesome
* A rap about the 1989 Iron Bowl
* Aubie romances early 80s coed on Bear skin rug
* David Housel’s radio address before the 2002 Iron Bowl
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?