Looks like an editor for The Red Bulletin, which is apparently a magazine put out by the folks at Red Bull, had an unfortunate deadline. And can’t read conference rosters.
How many things can you spot wrong with the projected Save The Date! BCS Championship Game scenarios in their January issue (besides the obvious)?
That’s even worse than that Atlanta paper.
More like Crimson Bull… sheesh.
h/t Michael Ingram
For a $10 donation to TWER (just make sure you include your address), you can turn your car into a Bramblettmobile! Or a Hot Rod, if you will… If you’ve already made a donation just for the O:MG sticker, don’t worry—you’ll get the 109 Yards sticker, too! But act fast, supplies are limited…
* Iron Bowl column sets readership record for Stanford student newspaper
* ‘Holy crap what have I done!’ Auburn fan who stole Gus Malzahn’s visor issues apology, wants to return the hat
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
DEWEY DEFEATS TRUMAN!
Joey the bull says
It’s just last years BCS title game photo. It’s not saying “AL” is in, it’s just showing a photo from last season. Plus, we all know that the CFB National Champion will always come from the SEC…
The first line is “Let’s just face it, it’s going to be Alabama…”