The Plainsman’s pages were great.
But the Crimson White’s… especially the back page… the full page.. sheesh… oh man… they may be even better…
And they spelled “Tuscaloosa” right this time!
Related: How Bama’s year book remembered Punt, Bama, Punt.
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* Amazing girl does amazing lip synch version of Rod Bramblett’s amazing Iron Bowl call
* Congrats, Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Is Gus standing on the field?
Daniel: Why don’t you start a petition. LMMFAO!
I’m an Auburn man, but probably best not to criticize grammar in a post where you have grammatical errors. Those headings and pics are lovely though,
I verbify nouns a lot. So that was technically intentional. But dumb given the context. So thank you, I’ll change it. Let me know if you were talking about something else than “spelled,” Chuck. And thanks for helping. Need all of it I can get. And now that I think about it — I don’t think “Tuscaloosa” is even included in any of the copy on these pages. So maybe they didn’t
“Tuscaloosa” right. WHO AM I KIDDING. IN MY MANIC POST HASTE I TOTALLY LEFT IT OUT. I AM BROUGHT LOW. But I do verbify nouns a lot. Thank you all.