Spotted at the Fairmont Newport Beach hotel. It’s really happening.
Photo: Daniel Trivino
For a $10 donation to TWER (just make sure you include your address), you can turn your car into a Bramblettmobile! Or a Hot Rod, if you will… If you’ve already made a donation just for the O:MG sticker, don’t worry—you’ll get the 109 Yards sticker, too! But act fast, supplies are limited…
Video: Jeff Poor
* The Toomer’s Oak offspring that won’t die
* ‘Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer’ was recorded by an Auburn grad
* Iron Bowl star Chris Davis receives cheered at Auburn graduation ceremony
* Florida State fraternity pledges caught attempting unspeakable initiation rite at Auburn dorm
* Auburn restaurant celebrating Iron Bowl with takeout boxes
* Congrats Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* ‘One of the smartest f***ing minds in football’
* Auburn fans already applying for Iron Bowl victory vanity license plates
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?