Just when you thought the perfect storm of Iron Bowl schadenfreude couldn’t get any more perfect, Alabama’s lone Heisman Trophy winner (they had to give it to someone that year…) is photographed in Auburn gear from head to toe, apparently the result of a lost bet (to New Orleans Saints teammate and former Auburn standout Will Herring?)…
“It probably is,” the receptionist in the New Orleans Saints front office said.
The photo was tweeted Thursday morning by Mark Ingram’s teammate, TE Jimmy Graham.
Of course it’s entirely possible that Ingram was just straight up converted Saturday night, like this woman.
UPDATE: Nope, it was a bet.
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* Amazing girl lip synchs Rod Bramblett’s amazing Iron Bowl call
* Congrats, Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?