Florida State defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt used to coach at Alabama. He also used to coach at Hoover High School, where he appeared on the 2006-2007 MTV reality show Two-A-Days.
Jeremy Pruitt ain’t never heard of asparagus.
One sure fire way for Auburn to keep the FSU defense on its heels? Put the “Gus” in “Asparagus.”
What we’re trying to say is just please put asparagus on the play cards. Dial up some asparagus.
* Iron Bowl column sets readership record for Stanford student newspaper
* ‘Holy crap what have I done!’ Auburn fan who stole Gus Malzahn’s visor issues apology, wants to return the hat
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?