A now former Bama fan seemingly somewhere in the Gadsden area claims to have sworn off Alabama football until Nick Saban is no longer is no longer in charge of it, and to prove it—and to make some money—he’s selling his entire collection of Alabama memorabilia on Craig’s List. A Snake Stabler jersey, a Joe Namath jersey, NICK knacks galore—make him an offer.
“I’m done. I’ll never watch another Alabama football game until Saban is gone. Everything you see is for sale. Make me an offer.”
The posting was listed to Craig’s List Monday.
Related: Most Bama fan interview ever?
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
i searched for it & couldn’t find it. i was going to offer 1 second for it. WAR EAGLE from DC!
Charleston Tiger says
Best suggestion I’ve seen so far: Someone offer him $34.28 for it all.