Jason McKinney’s is one of the first reaction videos I saw, and since it was set to some inspirational music and since I’m a dad and all and because it’s Auburn vs. Alabama, him grabbing his son and screaming “we did it again, boy!” made me cry. Just for a second.
ESPN tracked him down—he’s pretty popular now, as far as Iron Bowl reaction video stars go (don’t worry, you’re still our fave)—to see what it has been like like for “just a normal guy from Alabama who happens to be an Auburn fan” go viral just for being a normal guy from Alabama who happens to be an Auburn fan.
To the idiot: If you find that clip of you rolling around and screaming on the delivery room floor, please get back with us. We’d love to post it.
More OMG Iron Bowl:
* Amazing girl lip synchs Rod Bramblett’s amazing Iron Bowl call
* Congrats, Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* Cremated remains found in Jordan-Hare Stadium after Iron Bowl
* Cam Newton ‘War Eagles’ throughout his post-game press conference Sunday after Iron Bowl
* New York Post: Iron Bowl ending ‘greatest in the history of sports’
* Pensacola bridge completely covered in Auburn graffiti after Iron Bowl
* Highlights, Iron Bowl, Highlights
* Watch Rod Bramblett, Stan White and the Auburn radio broadcast booth react to the final play
* Hear Rod and Eli back to back
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?