The Sports Illustrated cover is great—flexing the muscles, holding the ball, rock ‘n’ roll.
But you have to love Ricardo Louis’ pose in the Chris Davis tag team photo spread in the new issue of ESPN The Magazine.
Related: Charleston, S.C. pastor uses photo of Chris Davis’ Iron Bowl-winning run in Christmas sermon.
For a $10 donation to TWER (just make sure you include your address), you can turn your car into a Bramblettmobile! Or a Hot Rod, if you will… act fast, supplies are limited…
* George Wallace trading insults with hippies at Toomer’s Corner
* ‘A Momma Goldberg’s menu from 1979
* What Auburn thought about Toomer’s toilet paper removal in 1979
* Florida State fraternity pledges caught attempting unspeakable initiation rite at Auburn dorm
* That time Auburn majorettes tried to get fans to streak at A-Day
* Congrats Auburn fans—you survived an earthquake
* ‘One of the smartest f***ing minds in football’
* Watch Pat Dye lick sugar off of a football
* The play that saved Auburn football
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise? Spare a dollar?
Leave a Reply